Winter spectacular Glow provides holiday fun for the entire family
Nov 21, 2017 10:56AM
Located in Cleveland’s University Circle, the Botanical Garden will be transformed into a festive winter wonderland full of seasonal cheer. A 20-foot tall decorated fir tree surrounded by whimsical gingerbread houses and colorful winter plants will greet visitors as they enter Glow.
Children can climb aboard the Garden Express train for a ride through the gardens, make crafts at Evergreen Adventures, or create their own gingerbread house for an additional fee in Glow Village.
Adults and children alike will marvel at the new model train display featuring 220 feet of brass G-gauge tracks that will wind through a miniature tropical forest and a Cleveland neighborhood.
Nighttime visitors to Glow will experience an entirely new outdoor lighting display along with new colorful lighting in the Glasshouse.
Glow highlights include:
- A spectacular two-story-tall fir tree perfect for family photos
- Dozens of creative trees
- More than 100 gingerbread houses
- Outdoor train rides for children
- More than 1,000 holiday plants
- Hands-on activities and crafts
- Live holiday music
- Gingerbread-house making with an array of sweet treats (additional fee)