Bring the children to experience life on the farm making ice cream, meeting newborn animals and more at Lake Metroparks Farmpark during Farmer Monday. Children participate in hands-on activities and snowshoeing scheduled throughout the day in addition to the regular Farmpark daily activities.
• Discover the power of the horse
• Be a junior vet (lamb care)
• Learn the importance of rider and horse communication
• Understand the body language of a horse
• Felting demonstrations
• Meet Coco, the short horned calf
• Watch baby lambs romping around.
• Snowshoeing, weather permitting.
Regular Farmpark admission applies. Farmpark members and children under 2 get in free. Farmpark is located at 8800 Euclid Chardon Rd. (Route 6), one mile east of Route 306 in Kirtland.
For more information, visit www.lakemetroparks.com.
Photo by Earl Linaburg.Visit Event Website for More Info