Frozen Fest returns January 28
Photo courtesy of Geauga Park District
Geauga Park District’s fourth annual Frozen Fest at The West Woods Nature Center in Russell Twp. will offer you so much to see and do – and even more if the little people in your life love singing winter princesses or snowmen!
This annual family event consistently draws rave reviews and breaks attendance records, and organizers have added even more fun this year, including live reindeer, plus an extra hour of activities and even more shuttles buses from two overflow parking locations.
Pack up your family and friends and join us, too, on Sunday, January 28, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., for these FREE activities, something for everyone to enjoy:
- Live reindeer!
- Famous winter princesses, a famous "winter snowman” and a famous reindeer herder
Meet-n-greets throughout the venue: 11 AM-11:30 AM, 11:45 AM-12:15 PM, 12:45-1:15 PM, 1:45-2:15 PM, 2:45-3:15 PM & 3:30-4 PM
Performances in the lobby: 11:30-11:45 AM, 12:15-12:30 PM, 1:15-1:30 PM, 2:15-2:30 PM & 3:15-3:30 PM
- Meet-n-greets with sled dogs from the Siberian Husky Club of Greater Cleveland
- Ornate face painting
- Otter Slides & Tunnels indoor play feature
- Indoor make-n-take craft
- Complimentary hot cocoa & cookies
- Ice carvings & demos by Elegant Ice Creations
- Winter wildlife display and touch table
- Free snowshoeing (weather permitting)
- Explore a wigwam
- A Kid at Art mobile art bus
- Self-guided winter hiking & Bird in the Hand Feeding Station activity
- Live music by the Oak Island Skunk Jumpers
- Food for sale by the Hunger Squad food truck & Classic Kettle Corn
- Nature-inspired art exhibit on display by Julie Cook & Hap Howle
- -Winterthemed merchandise & nature gifts for sale in the Tree Tops Nature Store
The Nature Center is fully accessible. Due to the popularity of this event, however, strollers should be left outside.
The West Woods’ parking lots always fill quickly during Frozen Fest. Again, overflow parking locations will be located at ASM and Teague Plaza, equipped with even more free shuttles than last year.
For more on Geauga Park District offerings, please call 440-286-9516 or visit Geauga Park District online via www.geaugaparkdistrict.org, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.