Monthly Rock Hall Nights series allows fans to explore museum in exciting new ways
Oct 02, 2018 04:04PM
Rock Hall Nights are offered once a month on select Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST. Rock Hall Members and City of Cleveland residents (ID required at box office) can attend for free. A special Rock Hall Nights ticket is available for $20 ($34 value) and includes the following:
- A VIP check-in
- A complimentary drink voucher
- Free giveaways
- Access to exhibits between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
The Rock Hall Nights $20 ticket is available online only at rockhall.com/nights. Metered parking is available surrounding the Museum and is free after 6 p.m. daily.
Select Wednesdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST
- October 3: Ballot Battle: Voice your opinion on who you want to see inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Join in this timely conversation (Nominee announcements are just around the corner!), learn about the induction process, and don’t forget to cast your vote in the Hall of Fame !
- November 7: Play!: See it, feel it, play it in this hands-on Rock Hall experience! Test your skills on the drums, become a pinball wizard, or compete to be a Rock Band champion. In partnership with Super Electric Pinball.
- December 5: Rock on TV: Check out the Rock Hall’s latest exhibit Stay Tuned: Rock on TV and explore how television brought artists into our living room and changed the way we experience music. Team up for a scavenger hunt, win prizes at TV theme song contest, and try your hand as a variety show host. Nostalgia and good memories welcome!
- February 13: Rock & Roll Valentine: From adoration to anger to straight-up stalking (you know who you are), rock songs about relationships can give you and get you through ALL the feels. Whether you’re head over heels or you think love stinks, we’ve got something for you – groove to some classic slow jams, test your knowledge of rock’s most notorious couples and take on the Love Hurts Scavenger Hunt with your friends.
- March 6: Rock Off the Rack: No aspect of popular culture has shaped fashion the way that rock and roll has. Explore some of the coolest fashion pieces in our collection and see how our favorite artists have inspired looks through the decades. Rock star dress code optional!
- April 3: Put the Needle on the Record: Through rock’s history, the music listening experience keeps turning up to the next level. Bring your favorite record and hear it on our outstanding sound systems, capture a “rockstar” moment inside a mobile recording studio, and explore Rock Hall exhibits.
- May 1: Woodstock: It’s been nearly 50 years since Woodstock generated legendary musical moments and catapulted an entire festival culture. Challenge your friends to festival trivia and explore artifacts from our Library and Archives. Check out the Hendrix and San Francisco exhibits, make a flower headband and take pictures in our festival photo booth.