"Glow" at Cleveland Botanical Garden runs through January 4
One of northeast Ohio’s favorite holiday traditions, Glow, is running now through Saturday, Jan. 4, 2020 at the Cleveland Botanical Garden. This year’s theme, Holiday Hollows, will celebrate the warmth and comfort of home during the holidays.
Glow: Holiday Hollows will feature returning favorites along with new highlights to celebrate the season. Dozens of fragrant fir trees, meticulously decorated for the season by garden clubs from throughout northeast Ohio, will line the halls. Whimsical, hand-crafted gingerbread houses, created by families and community organizations, will showcase festive creativity from the community. The Garden Express train will take children through decorated gardens where riders will learn about animal homes.
Other Glow highlights include:
- Indoor winter play area with fort-building, snowman dress-up, and make-it take-it craft stations
- A gnome scavenger hunt in the glasshouse
- Make-your-own gingerbread house stations (fee applies)
- Mini trees decorated by
- community groups
- Wishing tree to share your
- holiday sentiment
- Seasonal refreshments for purchase in the Garden Café including adult and children’s beverages
- One-of-a-kind holiday gifts for purchase in the Garden Store
- Glow is open 10 am–6 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday; 10 am–9 pm Thursday and Friday; and noon–6 pm Sunday. The Botanical Garden is closed on Mondays, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Glow admission is $15 per adult, $10 per child age 3 to 12 (free for children 2 and under).
Glow tickets are available online, at the Botanical Garden ticket desk or by calling 216-721-1600, ext. 110. Advance ticket purchase is not required.
The Botanical Garden is located at 11030 East Blvd. in Cleveland's University Circle. Indoor parking is available for a fee based on availability. For info visit cbgarden.org/glow.