Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park summer beach operations
Summer beach operations and services are impacted by COVID-19 public health guidelines. We regret that we cannot offer paddle rentals, concessions or lifeguarding services at this time but we are working on how to make those services available.
Parking is limited to designated spots in the main paved lot; do not park in grass, along driveways or in the street approaching the park.
If the parking lot is full, please visit another park or come back another time.
Bring your own water; and note that drinking fountains and showers may be turned off.Please help us keep the park clean; kindly dispose of trash properly.
Please help us keep the park open by practicing six-foot physical distancing from all people that do not reside with you in your household.
Restrooms open; swimming is permitted at your own risk.
Lake Metroparks will increase services at the beach if/when it can be done safely, visit goto.lakemetroparks.com/fairport-harbor-beach. For general Lake Metroparks COVID-19 operation updates, visit goto.lakemetroparks.com/covid-19.
Beach rules and regulations:
- Smoking is prohibited on the sand, the boardwalk and in the concession area.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Please put your litter in containers provided.
- Please do not bring glass containers to the beach.
- Umbrellas and small pop-up canopies (10' x 10') permitted behind lifeguard stands on sand and grass.
- Fires must be contained within grills provided.
- Supervise your children, both in the water and on land.
- Swim only in the designated swim area.
- For your safety, flotation devices are not permitted in the swim area.
- Dogs must be on a leash and are allowed only on the paved parking lot. Due to recent shoreline erosion, access to the lake for dogs is closed for the safety of both pets and their owners.
- Clean up pet waste immediately and properly.
Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park is open 6 am to 11 pm year-round.