Arts education going fully virtual for the summer 2020 session at The Fine Arts Association
Since 1957, The Fine Arts Association (FAA) has traditionally held their summer arts camps, classes, and private lessons at 38660 Mentor Avenue. However, due to the current pandemic, based on the state guidelines and recommendations, it was decided that all summer 2020 camps, classes, and private music lessons will take place remotely.
“We’re committed to doing everything we can to continue to facilitate your growth through the fine arts, especially at this tumultuous time. For the past many weeks, our incredible faculty have been devising remarkable plans to deliver interactive, art-filled experiences this summer” says director of education, Michael Lund Ziegler.
The remote programming will feature multiple forms of interactive growth. A quick snapshot of what summer arts education from home with FAA looks like:
- Art supplies in a box picked up at Fine Arts or delivered to your home.
- Interactive classes in dance and theatre facilitated via video conferencing software like Zoom.
- Culminating camp performances done via Zoom or on stage to an empty theatre.
- Live, one-on-one video music lessons.
- HIPAA compliant virtual platform for art and music therapy services.
Summer 2020 registrations are open now. You can learn more and register by visiting them online at www.fineartsassociation.org or by calling (440) 951-7500 x100.