The Fine Arts Association presents Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella is The Fine Arts Association’s annual holiday musical production. Based on the 1957 made-for-television version, this beloved classic opened on November 25 and runs through December 18, 2022.
“I’m delighted to be personally directing this enduring musical,” says David Malinowski, The Roger and Anne Clapp chair of performing arts. “It has been my dream to produce this show after having performed in it twice, in two different roles. This original version is the purest fairy tale. It’s what we need right now — pure magic and joy!”
The timeless enchantment of a magical fairy tale is reborn with the Rodgers & Hammerstein hallmarks of originality, charm and elegance. Originally presented on television in 1957 starring Julie Andrews, Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella was the most widely viewed program in the history of the medium. Its re-creation in 1965 starring Lesley Ann Warren was no less successful in transporting a new generation to the miraculous kingdom of dreams-come-true, and so was a second remake in 1997, which starred Brandy as Cinderella and Whitney Houston as her fairy godmother.
• December 2, 9 @ 7:30 pm
• December 3, 10, 11, 17 @ 2 pm
• December 4 @ 2 pm (sensory-friendly performance)
• December 18 @ 2:00 pm (sign interpreted for the hearing impaired performance)
• Child 10 years and younger: $17
• Student 11–18 years: $25
• Senior 60 and older: $25
• Adult: $27
Approximately two hours including two 10-minute intermissions.
• The Corning Auditorium is barrier free. Secure, free on-site parking available.
• Call FAA’s Customer Experience Team at 440-951-7500 with questions.
• Visit www.fineartsassociation.org/performance to purchase single tickets.