Family Kindness Festival • Sun., April 30
Once upon a time, a caring community came together at the Family Kindness Festival as Adleigh Landau, surrounded by Princesses Against Cancer, an organization dedicated to bringing joy to children fighting illness, can attest. On April 30, 2023, Princesses Against Cancer will be back at the free community Family Kindness Festival along with 39 other nonprofit organizations and 25 inspiring student leaders.
It’s no illusion that the festival’s goal is to reveal that acts of kindness, big and small, add up and can have a meaningful impact on friends, classmates and our communities. This enchanted, one-of-a-kind festival is presented by Senders Pediatrics in partnership with Beachwood City Schools.
Highlights of the day
- Enjoy strolling magicians, inflatables, face painting, balloon magic & ice cream trucks to delight the whole family!
- Interact with Cleveland area nonprofit organizations and discover ways to get involved and give back.
- Connect with area children and teens who have developed awesome ideas to spread acts of kindness in their schools, neighborhoods and communities.
- Participate in the Wigs for Kids Cut-a-Thon or cheer on volunteers who are donating hair to help make wigs for children suffering from hair loss.
- Engage in crafts for a cause - Participate in a variety of make-and-give-back projects that will benefit many local nonprofit organizations and those they serve.
- Have fun with Snapology and build cool LEGO brick structures.
- Experience a professional magic show.
- Try Rink-in-the-Box: NE Ohio’s premier pop-up roller skating box--skates included!
- Sample Tae Kwan Do mini sessions.
- Savor ice cold treats from East Coast Custard and Kona Ice Trucks.
While Family Kindness Festival is free, advanced registration is encouraged. For a list of participating organizations and to register, visit senderspediatrics.com/kindness.