Proving winter can be tons of fun for families and friends since 2015
Geauga Park District’s fifth annual Frozen Fest at The West Woods will offer you so much to see and do – and even more if the little people in your life love singing winter princesses or snowmen! FREE activities include something for everyone to enjoy:
- Live reindeer!
- Famous winter princesses, a famous "winter snowman” and a famous reindeer herder
- Meet-n-greets with sled dogs from the Siberian Husky Club of Greater Cleveland
- Ornate face painting
- Indoor make-n-take craft (Frozen crowns & Great Horned Owl/Snowy Owl magnets)
- Complimentary hot cocoa & cookies
- Ice carvings & demos by Elegant Ice Creations
- Winter wildlife display and touch table
- Free snowshoeing (weather permitting; $5 for out-of-county residents)
- A Kid at Art mobile art bus
- Self-guided winter hiking
Due to the popularity of this event, strollers should be left outside. The West Woods’ parking lots always fill quickly during Frozen Fest. Once again, overflow parking locations will be located at ASM and Teague Plaza, with free shuttle rides to and from the event.
For more on Geauga Park District offerings, please call 440-286-9516 or visit Geauga Park District online via www.geaugaparkdistrict.org, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
Date & Time
January 20, 2019
11:00AM - 4:00PM
The West Woods Nature Center 9465 Kinsman Road (Route 87) Russell Twp. 44072 OH US https://www.todaysfamilymagazine.com/businesses/oh-russell-twp-the-west-woods-nature-center